Re: Need ideas for The End of The World

From: frank_rafaelsen <frank_rafaelsen_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 23:10:11 -0000

<even more cool ideas snipped>

> I must admit, I prefer option A. The potential
> of a soppy, excuse me, Romantic ending, strangely
> appeals to me. Flowers rain down from above.
> Thousands of spontaneous marriages are consummated
> between the women of Loskalm and Zoria, and the
> warriors of the Kingdom of War, right there on the
> battlefield. Love conquers War. That's epic, that
> is.

If I did this my players would hate me forever! :) I'm truly tempted.....

PS: When I ran this campaign, I figured that the reason why the KoW did not invade Zoria was because the people there would not offer any resistance. KoW is a metaphysical cancer that must expand or die. For the KoW Zoria would litterally be a dead end.