RE: Re: Need ideas for The End of The World

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 17:19:59 +0000 (GMT)

lots of good stuff, including:

>> So do prepare a bunch of stuff. Have NPCs involved,

> potentially very
> important and powerful ones from history. Does Arkat
> have anything to do
> with this? How about Zzabur? Don't be afraid to
> bring in the big guns - it's the end of the
campaign. ...

A trick that might help you, if you're looking at your PCs stats and thinking that they just aren't up to these levels. It can be helpful, and dramatic, to set up a contest between two powerful NPCs (and yes, I do mean that the PCs set it up, not you. "LDoaH, meet our friend Arkat".) Try to have the Numbers between these two NPCs roughly equal. Now the PCs supply augments, or personal tricks without which the whole thing won't work, or whatever makes them vitally important. They're not supplying the brute power, just the steering.

What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free analysis of your email personality. Take the quiz at the Yahoo! Mail Championship. http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://mail.yahoo.net/uk