Re: Need ideas for The End of The World

From: frank_rafaelsen <frank_rafaelsen_at_...>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 18:40:07 -0000

> So, again, I think you're thinking in the right direction. Just
don't think
> about solutions per se. Just think about situation, and how to make
it
> complicated. So that there is, in fact, no one easy road to any
solution.
> Given that tough decision, then, it'll be the player's choices that
> determine the fate of the KoW, and make a satisfying end to the
campaign.

This was helpful advice. So the way to go is to plan the scenario in terms of tools avilable, and not in terms solutions?

So I let the players hear rumors like:

- LDoaH has family living in Loskalm
- He has shed his sould to become the incarnation of death
- This soul is a sinless man living in zoria
- KoW must expand or die

And try hard not to expect what they will do with the tools they are given.

Am I getting warmer?