Re: Re: Some Parameters for HeroQuesting

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 17:30:41 +0000 (GMT)

> Jane observes:
>
> > And what Kallyr's meant to be escaping
> > from is her own worst nightmare - well, now we
> know
> > what that is. Being trapped in a block of ice.
>
> Being able to see the problem, but being helplessly
> unable to act. That resonates with me as part of
> her character, especially as the Vingan who goes to
> everyone's aid. Plus, if she's Orlanth, being
> unable to move is a problem for someone who is
> supposed to be constantly in motion.

Yes. Though I'm not quite sure about the "able to see" - more likely she can't see much. Which for a Rigsdal follower (she's much more that than Vingan, remember), is not a pleasant situation.

What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free analysis of your email personality. Take the quiz at the Yahoo! Mail Championship. http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://mail.yahoo.net/uk