Re: Where to next?

From: Trotsky <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 18:22:03 +0000

Fred Boudaille (if that be his name):

> So I should say : more in-depth packs about old subjects
> still "officially" not well covered:
>
> - PraxPack wich had a group working on it (seems dead but apparently
> the draft was 90% ready)
>
> - Holy country (i'd like to see the "masters of luck and death"
> boardgame long promised but never seen
>
> more lunar books and the grand argrath campaign, Balazar heroquest-
> style...
>
> Don't misunderstand me : i don't deny the right for malkioni lovers
> to have their share, after all THEY waited more than me to see their
> beloved area uncovered, BUT i wonder why some packs, backing on years
> of playing and ideas sharing, wait under the sea.

Bear in mind that my list is only of things that I feel *I* could write. The Holy Country (for example) isn't included because there are other things I feel I could do better. Moon Design may, or may not, have other writers who will be happy to do such a book. And my list does include three non-Western options, so you still have plenty of choice :)

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic