Where to next?

From: Trotsky <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 12:45:59 +0000

I'm currently working on Lords of the West 2: Kingdom of the Flamesword, the Seshnela sourcebook for HeroQuest. I've made so many notes about the kingdom and its religion for my own interest that it probably won't take as long as it normally would to complete the book. So... at some point I'm going to think about what to do next. And I asked myself, what do people *want* to see next that I might be interested in writing? And the answer came back: buggered if I know - why not ask them? So I'm creating a poll on the list, with four options that interest me, and may, or may not, interest you. Which (if any) would you like to see most?

Disclaimers:
1) I'm not making any promises to do whatever it is that wins the poll (or indeed, anything whatsoever); I'm merely seeing what interest there is. 2) Even if I do submit a proposal for whatever wins the poll, there is no guarantee that Moon Design will accept it! It might be a crap idea, or the details of my proposal might be flawed, or they may have somebody else already working on a similar project, or some other reason entirely. 3) Even if they did, I obviously wouldn't be starting until I've finished Kingdom of the Flamesword - I won't be writing two things at once, for obvious reasons.

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic