Re: Re: Rule One fanzine articles needed

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 06:58:47 -0700

>> (There are things I'd
>> like to implement that just can't be done on paper).
>
> Now that sounds intriguing! What did you have in mind?

Music, video, links to appropriate websites. Paper buildings that you can scale for 15, 25 or "heroic 28mm" figures, battlemats/maps for scenarios ditto. Flash games (if I could get someone to write one for me, or if I spend the time to pick up Flash), etc. Maybe Interactive Clan/Family/Association generators like the one in OiD (There's a version of that one out there, I just can't rememebr where it is). Maybe the "Contest Resoultion" perl script that I wrote for myself for the Engiziland game. etc.

RR