Re: Re: Rule One fanzine articles needed

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 17:37:58 +0100 (BST)

> >> (There are things I'd
> >> like to implement that just can't be done on
> paper).
> >
> > Now that sounds intriguing! What did you have in
> mind?

> Flash games (if I could get someone to write
> one for me, or if I
> spend the time to pick up Flash),

The software to let you write Flash programs is quite expensive. It's not something where you can use a text editor, unfortunately.

> Maybe the "Contest
> Resoultion" perl script that I wrote for myself for
> the Engiziland game.

Sounds handy.

I see what you mean. Things to be run at the site? Or things people can download to use at home, on their laptops, on their PDAs....?

in fact, how about this, or some improved version thereof?