Re: Re: Rule One fanzine articles needed

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 20:03:41 +0100 (BST)

> > OK. Basic action game with Gloranthan flavouring
> > rather than penguins etc. How about something
> > involving throwing javelins? Or slings?
>
> Whaddya mean, "no penguins"?!? Ninja Penguins,
> Samurai penguins, nekkid
> Penguin skydivers over Glamour...

(grin) Thought that would do it!

OK. Penguins not to be thrown or otherwise molested by Yetties. Now are you happy?

How possible would it be to turn the Pavis Ballista into a game? Control four baboons to fire the thing?

(Look, it's 8pm, I'm still in work, and it's this or investigate the mysteries of a balance sheet report that refuses to acknowledge the existence of last December, so I may not be entirely rational at the moment.)

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/