Re: Re: Rule One fanzine articles needed

From: Michael Hitchens <michaelh_at_...>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 10:42:54 +1000 (EST)

On Thu, 12 Apr 2007, Jane Williams wrote:

>>> OK. Basic action game with Gloranthan flavouring
>>> rather than penguins etc. How about something
>>> involving throwing javelins? Or slings?
>>
>> Whaddya mean, "no penguins"?!? Ninja Penguins,
>> Samurai penguins, nekkid
>> Penguin skydivers over Glamour...
>
> (grin) Thought that would do it!
>
> OK. Penguins not to be thrown or otherwise molested by
> Yetties. Now are you happy?

What about the annual Penguin throwing contest in Furthest? (you thought there was only one reason the city got it's name?)

They use Ducks when they can't get Penguins.

Michael

PS the above is not at all serious. I like ducks. Honest.

And I don't mean with a red wine sauce.

Dr. Michael Hitchens
Senior Lecturer, Department of Computing Macquarie University
michaelh_at_...