Re: What books to buy if you want to run a ... campaign???

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 21:36:34 +0100 (BST)

> Hello
>
> I tried to make a list of what books are available
> at the moment, and which
> are not. And which of these books can be combined to
> make up a great campaign. Hope that helps....

Good list!

> Also of interest (but not available at the moment):
> - Barbarian Adventures (campaign, part 1; Issaries
> Inc.; "HeroQuest")

Since I have a PDF of this on my hard disc, I deduce that you can get it, probably from Drive-thruRPG. And for a Sartar campaign, I strongly recommend that you do.

And it's worth remembering that much of the other stuff listed as "not available" can be found on Ebay. Rarity varies, prices vary, but it's worth a look.

Yahoo! Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free account today http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/mail/winter07.html