Re: I demand Spoilers II

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 18:54:08 +0100 (BST)

> >c) he still has to go and fight despite it messing
> up his hair.
>
> Isn't there something in his contract requiring him
> come out of each fight with every lock in place?

And with no stains on the lycra. Usually the continuity editor deals with this sort of thing: stop, clean-up, redo the mascara, start again. But in the latest epic: "Glorantha, the Delirium", they sacked the continuity editor, claiming that he was stifling creativity or something. So not only does Orlanth have bad hair days, what can change in mid-scene can be anything from a hair/beard-do to the colour of a tunic to, in extreme cases, a character's gender (and I don't mean Helerites either). Apparently the producers assumed the audience wouldn't notice, or would be so out of their minds on magic mushrooms that they wouldn't care.

> >d) the only comment on the matter was removed by
> the
> >censors (it amounted to "if he can't tell that from
> >sword, no wonder he's got performance problems with
> >both").
>
> They don't like it up 'em.

And hitting people with the other is no way to win a fight.

> >Hell freezes over.
>
> Which hell?

Sorry, dunno. Pick a hell, any hell.

> >Hayward the Pickled Onion returns (in a series of
> >three glorious technicolour Mongoose supplements!)
>
> Only three?

So far. Obviously, there isn't enough in those three for Hayward to be playable, you need the info in Hayward Companion 4 as well.

> >Google Earth displays the Puzzle Canal in full
> detail.
>
> Sited in Las Vegas.

Einstein was wrong: the gods *do* play dice.

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/