Return to Apple Lane

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 20:09:47 +0100 (BST)

> I played "Return to Apple Lane" with Robin Laws as
> Narrator at GloranthaCon
> (somewhen, somewhere).
> I would love to see THAT episode updated for HW and
> published as well... if
> not as an official publication, maybe in Tradetalk
> or YBoT ???

I played it at a Convulsion (or something with that sort of name) one year, with Greg as narrator. I found it confusing and disappointing, but I gather others enjoyed it. ISTR we were all given a copy to take away, and given that I never throw anything Glorantha-related, I've probably still got it, somewhere. So in case the copyright holders (whoever they may be) have lost it....

Yahoo! Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free account today http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/mail/winter07.html