Re: questworld update

From: Rick Meints <rjmeints_at_...>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 13:27:23 -0000

RICK: Yes.

"Is there a way to find out what alternate settings are in process
for release?"

RICK: Yes. We've had Dark Ages Arthurian, Gwenthia, and Sci-Fi book proposals so far. More welcome and encouraged.

"I last played in the Glorantha setting with RuneQuest III. Should I
wait for Questworlds to emerge? Will the existing published Glorantha materials work with little adaptation to the new rules, if any, from Questworlds?"

RICK: Existing material will work with No adaptation needed. If you want to play HeroQuest in Glorantha, the current HQ big rulebook works just fine.

Hope that helps.
Rick Meints