Re: Re: questworld update

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 17:35:42 +0100 (BST)

Hal:
> "I last played in the Glorantha setting with
> RuneQuest III. ... Will the existing published
> Glorantha materials work with little adaptation to
> the new rules, if any, from Questworlds?"
>
> RICK: Existing material will work with No adaptation
> needed. If you
> want to play HeroQuest in Glorantha, the current HQ
> big rulebook works just fine.

Just thought I'd point out to Hal that this is the HW "existing material" - Thunder Rebels, Storm Tribe, Barbarian Adventures, and so on. All of which is excellent stuff, and expands the Gloranthan background enormously from RQ days. I hope you've got it, and read it, but if not, wander over to Drivethru and get yourself some PDFs.

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/