Re: Re: Humakti in the Vineyard- or how do I get there.

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 19:59:26 +0100 (BST)

> Having actually played DitV, I think that Humakti
> are simply too
> focused to be capable of the wide range of moral
> choices that DitV relies on.

How wide does it have to be?

> It's a pony with many colours but it's always a
> Death shaped pony. =)

Out lot seem to be concentrating on Separation and Redemption to some extent. One of them's got an ex-Vivamorti follower. (Yes, ex-. That was made VERY clear. Otherwise we revert to option 1.)

They're dealing with part of the current plot by seducing an NPC, it seems. And their next plan, too, involves talking to people and NOT killing them.

It depends on whether you focus on Death or Truth, really.

> I'd be happy to discuss this at length but as Chris
> pointed out, the WoG list is a better venue.

(waves) Bye.... I doubt if it's returned to sanity since the last time I looked at it. I'll stay here in adult company.

Yahoo! Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free account today http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/mail/winter07.html