Re: Re: Moon Design - Printing update

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 07:24:04 +0100 (BST)

> --- In HeroQuest-RPG_at_yahoogroups.com, "Gary
> Sturgess" <gazza666_at_...>
> wrote:
> >
> > Wow.
> >
> > I have, to date, limited my purchase of HeroQuest
> stuff (no current game and
> > all that), but with this sort of attitude, I'm
> going to have to seriously reconsider that.
>u >
> > Bravo, sir - bravo!

It's worth your while looking at the PDFs in terms of price, too. Far cheaper than the hard-copy, and of course no postage to be added on. That can tip the balance between buying and not buying.

(No current game? Tried PBeM?)

> Yep. Rick is a class act.

With that sort of thing, he can even get the ultimate compliment: he's a true Orlanthi. "Mistakes are made, and fixed."

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/