Re: Finding a PBeM for a newcomer

From: Trotsky <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 16:40:38 +0100

Jane Williams wrote:

> Thinking through the ones I'm in at the moment, the
> problem may be finding a space rather than being a
> newbie. While replacements for people who drop out are
> often required, games tend to have waiting lists.
> But you can always ask: ask to lurk, if nothing else.

Yes, my own online (but not, I fear, PBeM) group has several novices in it, but again, the problem is vacancies. There may be some opening up in a few weeks, though, and my waiting list only has one name on it, so there's a possibility there. And you're welcome to lurk, since anyone can read the posts by just passing through the site ( http://thunderclan.yuku.com ).

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic