Gloranthian LARP

From: pa_champoux <pa_champoux_at_...>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 15:52:06 -0000

Hi everyboby, it been long time since my last post, our LARP going very well, this season ( our second season), we already made 3 LARPs, The UZ meating (i will post pictures of our Uz costumes soon), the warning of the Aldriamy, the great tournament of the dragon Pass. The two last will be very nice, the arrival of the Dragonewts (our new costures are awsome, i will post pictures... you will see...) and for the last, the subtile chaos ( illumination, Lunar, Krash, brumia, Delecti and many more)

We have one LARP this week end, we will be 60-70 players, we have 3 formed clan, one clan in formation and 15-20 NPC. We made many new construction on our terrain and make many new costumes. Our géopolitical system work very well ( a kind of board game like civilisation, each clan posses one or many tearrain on a huge map of the dragon pass, in the LARP, they gain ressources to develope there tula, make army, and scout, to gain powers and influence in the Dragon Pass)

For our next season ( the third), we will concentrated our effort on awsome costumes, we want to make an octopusman costume, compleate our two "collocours" ( bear with pumkin head), make one or two extravagan broo costume...maby ducksmen too(héhé)

Pierre-André Champoux