Glaranthian LARP: the dragonewts

From: pa_champoux <pa_champoux_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 06:06:20 -0000

Hi everybody

Last week end, we organize our fifth LARP of the season, the senario is base on the dragonewts. This was probably our bigest event and our finest senario ever made by us, the critizim are all agree.

We begin our main quest with the arrival of a strange religious order, this order fanaticly serch for dragon knowledges. Thew do many divinations for dragon knowledges and ask to the the players to help them to retreve theses secrets. After many hours the strange order learn that a clan posses an authentic dragonewts egg. Thew try to accire the egg to perform there new ritual of dragonewts birth. They try to tricks with no succes, they try to hire a clan to raid and steal the egg, but nobody wants to to there dirty work( the wery very strange and weard for our ultra-conservative orlanthi) finaly, they try to buy the egg for a tonne of gold, but in the moment of the transaction...the dragonwets appear and order the execution of the religious order. Thew deploy dragonewts magics ant kill all the order. The dragonewts take the egg and perform the true dragonewts birth ritual, after many pyrothecnicals effets, a new dragonewts birth from the egg, the dragonewts priest perform, the secret chirurgical operation on the newborn to create an interpret. The interpret ask to the players some little quest, and after, they ask to found and destroy an ancient staf of the wirm's friend empire, this staf was the possession of the religious order, with this staf, the order can take control of the dragonewts mind, this was extremly corrupting for the dragonewts life cycle. the staf was protected by two posessed dragonewts warriors and the rest of the order. the battle was very exciting. Finaly after many assault, the players kill the dragonewts and destroy the staf.

In addition of the main quest, we have many interesting side quest, a nysalor illuminator, a guild of krach assassin, an infiltrated oger, many broos shity tactics, kitori menace, Delecti evil plans, news of lunar conquest of the alakoring's land and the heroic resistance of Arim, the formation of a merchant guild, Colymar's tribe intrigues, a brumia sellers and many more.

This was a very good game.

Pierre-André Champoux