Re: Re: Magificent Manors & Tatty Taverns

From: Osentalka <Osentalka_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 08:13:30 +0200

Hello Alison

this is not Ingo, but Andr�, but i was in charge as co-editor for this so i will answer your questions.

Some of the plans are based upon real world buildings, but most of the were made up, BUT are realistic.
That was the major intend of the original publishers when they made the booklet for the german market: get plans usable for RPGs, but realistic ones!

Cheers

Andr�