Re: Let's show rather than tell (was Re: Preparing for play, how I do it)

From: L.Castellucci <lightcastle_at_...>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 14:55:33 -0400

On Sunday 21 October 2007 2:37 pm, ttrotsky2 wrote:
> I entirely agree. I've always interpreted it as 'something the Dara
> Happans would regard as a perpetual orgy'. Which is very far from what
> 21st century westerners would regard as such...

Right. It's like hearing people discuss neo-Pagans now - lots of people think "perpetual orgy" which is only half-right.

> One of the areas I've considered writing a book about. Something like
> BoG, I think.

Yeah. The more I think about it, the more I think I want to write something that is the Janube River/The Sweet Sea.

Familar to well-written stuff, but with plenty of room to play and explore.

I do need to get a copy of Blood over Gold, though. Turns out my FLGS won't carry it, their supplier doesn't carry it so ordering just a copy for me is untenable.

LC