Re: Telmori in Heroquest

From: ttrotsky2 <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 11:29:38 -0000

Lev Lafayette:

> Perhaps, but I still can't find anything to say that
> they are.

That's probably true, as the Cursed Telmori haven't been discussed in great detail yet. However, they clearly had this power in older supplements (i.e. RuneQuest), so, in the absence of evidence to the contrary, it's difficult to see why anything would have changed. YGWV, of course, but the only published information that says anything one way or the other confirms that the power exists, so unless there's a good reason to suppose otherwise, I'd say its probably canon.

The exact details of the power, and how effective it is, are of course, another question.

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic