Re: Re: Telmori in Heroquest

From: Lev Lafayette <lev_lafayette_at_...>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 02:05:47 -0800 (PST)

> Lev Lafayette:

> (both
> > > on Wild day and the
> > >
> > > I've never seen anything to indicate otherwise.
> > >

> > I've never seen anything to indicate that they
> are!
> > (p96, p97 Anaxial's Roster, p220-221 HeroQuest)
>
> Those pages are about wolves, not Telmori (cursed or
> otherwise). Of
> course, wolves were created by Telmor, but that's
> not the same thing :)

Perhaps, but I still can't find anything to say that they are.. Not in the references to Telmori in Thunder Rebels, nor Storm Tribe, nor Orlanth Is Dead, and not, as far as I can tell, in Gloranthan Visions, Hero Wars or the Narrator's Book. Maybe it is tucked away in a supplement somewhere, but I can't spot it :(

Nota bene: This is actually quite important for my current HQ game as a small army of Telmori in Seshnela is the only real opposition to revival of the Vampires kingdom, led by no less than Theoblanc who turns out to be a Vampire-Borist heretic! After almost a year of gaming the entire thing is sitting in balance...

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page. http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs