Re: Telmori in Heroquest

From: ttrotsky2 <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 16:06:08 -0000

[snip]

> I have always assumed it was the fur both because this is
> what 'changes' in human form and because of a Cults Of Terror where
> the sword seems to slide off the fur.

My comment above doesn't refer to that aspect of things. That's a perfectly valid interpretation, even if it's not quite how I imagine it working. When I was saying I saw no reason to suppose things had changed, I was referring to the general *idea* of immunity/resistance (which was what I understood Lev to be questioning), not the specific mechanic that might best reflect it, or how much of the werewolf's anatomy might be resistant.

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic