Re: Re: Telmori in Heroquest

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 11:57:27 -0800

YGWV  Lev Lafayette

> > Nota bene: This is actually quite important for my
> > current HQ game as a small army of Telmori in Seshnela
> > is the only real opposition to revival of the Vampires
> > kingdom, led by no less than Theoblanc who turns out
> > to be a Vampire-Borist heretic! After almost a year of
> > gaming the entire thing is sitting in balance...

This issue was brought to my attention and so I am stepping over here to answer it, even though it is not WoG.

Yes, werewolves in HeoQuest are still immune to ordinary (bronze) weapons. It's not about skin or tissue or fur, but is a magical thing.

I know people often don't like this, especially in HQ where just about anything can be quantified. But I would not let the rules interfere with the story. Thus, bronze weapons cannot harm werewolves. Period.

YGWV

--
    Greg Stafford
    President, Issaries. Inc.