Re: Re: status of hq publications

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 09:06:56 +0000 (GMT)

> So the ML "world of glorantha" will be our best
> source of informations for years :)

Depends on what you mean by "information" - that's people chatting and swapping ideas, some of which are better than others. To find out what's already in Glorantha (quite a lot, after all), grab anything you can in PDF format and search it, plus Googling the web. I haven't yet found the RQ material in electronic form, sadly, but almost anything HW/HQ is available (and possibly if the money from that gets through to Rick & co, they'll be better able to release more?)

If you want new stuff - do your research, then write it. The published books are only hard-copy of that end result, after all, and your creations (assuming they don't clash with existing material) are just as valid as anyone else's. Then slap it out on the web (that doesn't cost you anything) so the rest of us can use it as well. Job done.

(Looks at current to-do list for writing, and sighs.)