Re: Re: status of hq publications

From: Paul Chapman <estarriol_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 13:54:26 +0000

Jane Williams wrote:
> It all depends on whether you want a thorough
> read-through of one book, or reference material to
> consult, doesn't it? "Both" is nice.

Exactly. "Both" is lovely - especially since the official bound presentation is likely to be nicer than something I've printed myself.

I'm frankly amazed that print books don't as standard come with the ability to register online and get the e-book version as a complimentary extra by now. This would seem to be a no-brainer to me, given the low cost of e-book distribution, even with the rampant piracy that exists.

Cheers,
Paul C