Re: HQ 2.0 Status and related projects

From: Jeff Kyer <jakyer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 13:14:03 -0000

I'm very sure folks will love it. I'm not as happy about it personally. I don't want to go back to that dusty rathole again. Its a good starting place - the arse end of a vast empire. However, there are so many interesting places we've never seen yet... that I don't want to go back to the beginning again.

That said, this has the benefit of being familiar and there is a lot of appeal in that. So, that's okay. It is just not for me, y'know? I have a lot of messing around to do in what's left of Slontos as it is. =)

Jeff