Vote of no confidence: Jeff Kyer as list moderator

From: Michael Schwartz <raconteurx_at_...>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 06:17:52 -0700 (PDT)

Jeff Kyer wrote:

> Your dislike of the World of Glorantha group
> is well known.

And Jane's perfectly entitled to that opinion. World of Glorantha continues to be of very limited use to anyone new to the setting, or anyone with long-time familiarity. Between you, Jeff, and others like you, Glorantha is in the worst condition since back in the years between RQ3 and Hero Wars. Congrats on that.

> Your dislike is quite verbose and unpleasant.

Verbose it may be, but I find Jane's posts quite intelligent and insightful. Maybe if wonks like you listened to complaints rather than dismissing them, this list and the Glorantha community in general would be thriving. Let's face it, the only reason a third edition is even financially viable is because Mike Holmes has succeeded in promoting the game where everyone else has failed.

> You have been warned about it on this list
> repeatedly. You have ignored these warnings.

Amazing how you single out Jane for things like this, yet you ignore non-HQ posts like those of Ray Turney and others. You're a joke, Jeff.

> I am sick of it. Goodbye.

Jeff, you are honestly one of the worst mailing list mods I've ever encountered, and I'm tempted to boycott all things HeroQuest, all things Glorantha, all things Moon Design, all things written by Greg -- and encourage others to do the same -- until Greg and Rick remove you as list owner.

--
Michael Schwartz [raconteurx AT yahoo DOT com]

“In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations.” -- Great Law of the Iroquois Confederacy