Re: Vote of no confidence: Jeff Kyer as list moderator

From: Jeff Kyer <jakyer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 13:52:58 -0000

She is not entitled to vent it here. She has been warned on that in previous episodes. Warned several times, in fact over the course of the past few years.

> Amazing how you single out Jane for things like this, yet you
ignore non-HQ posts like those of Ray Turney and others. You're a joke, Jeff.

They have not run out of warnings. Nor did they resort to ad hominem attacks. Nor did they have a long history of these attacks and subsequent warnings. Eventually, there must be a last warning.

> Jeff, you are honestly one of the worst mailing list mods I've
ever encountered, and I'm tempted to boycott all things HeroQuest, all things Glorantha, all things Moon Design, all things written by Greg -- and encourage others to do the same -- until Greg and Rick remove you as list owner.

As I have said several times before whenever one of these little teapot-storms brew up, if Greg wants me to step down, I will.

Before this blew up, I was following the "widen the scope" of the list dissussion with great interest - and strongly agreeing with the general gist of it. Then things became... sidetracked.

Sincererely,

Jeff Kyer
List Owner