Vote of confidence

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_...>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 14:27:09 -0000

Sorry to disappoint Michael (and anyone else), but Jeff Kyer has my unequivocal support as list owner (and I think Rick and Greg's as well).

Let's return to discussing Heroquest (and the upcoming Heroquest 2.0).  Loz, Neil, David, Robin, Greg, Rick and I (and many others) have done a lot of work trying to address concerns about the HW/HQ mechanics and to create a more intuitive, iconic and simpler magic system. Moreover, we are in the process of writing new material to support the new rules - a Cults of Sartar book and Pavis: Gateway to Glorantha. Let's discuss that. Or Mythic Russia. Or something else dealing with Heroquest - as a game or as a setting.

If you really need to vent about something outside of those broad parameters, please use the Immoderate list. Or start a blog. Or maybe write start a your daily diary where you can vent your feelings in turgid prose and bad poetry.

OK?

Jeff (Richard)