Re: SUBCULT CONFUSION!

From: Jeff <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 00:13:05 -0000

Um. No? Not unless the person has the appropriate affinity. Storm doesn't give power over Wind. Raiding doesn't give command over Wind.

So, what part of Clan Law lets me get command over Wind...?

...see the trend?

> The diversity of magic in the separate aspects and subcults is neat,
but
> it suffers a bit if any Devotee of Orlanth or Ernalda can basically
> improvice & cement any of the feats listed if she/he want's it, and
> furthermore anything at all that falls under the Affinities?

No, its got to be appropriate to the affinties the Devotee has, as is mentioned in the text.

Jeff