Re: Re:Gamers percieved issues with HQ/HW - a sample

From: Lawrence Whitaker <lawrence.whitaker_at_...>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 17:12:44 +0100

> Pavis will have a story arc where you start as a
> new character and get involved in a LOT of stuff. And believe me, it
> is exactly the sort of stuff you would want to have a Pavis story arc
> cover.

Plus, we're looking at Pavis with fresh eyes and developing themes (some small, some massive) that are hinted at in the original but never really developed - and then tying them into the story arc Jeff mentions. The intention is to get a Pavis that you can feel, smell and relate to, along with a sense of what Pavis *really* is, where its been and where its going, whilst still using it as the basis for your own campaigns.

--
One day I feel I'm ahead of the wheel
And the next its rolling over me...

Rush - 'Far Cry'