Re: Removing the 'smell of wee' from HeroQuest

From: gilen1977 <gilen1977_at_...>
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2009 15:19:51 -0000

Hi

First, please, excuse my english.

Well, I played with the Osentalka method. Well, we did more easy, the test is won by the character that rolls the higher dice, and a '1' wins to another critical.

The different between original method or another is the % to win or lose. With Osentalka method you emphasize the different between adversaries. So you have a problem with the character improvement, because to improve one point with Osentalka method is better than Origial method. So Osentalka's characters improve very faster.