Re: [WorldofGlorantha] We are now accepting Paypal payments for Tentacles Preorders!

From: Osentalka <Osentalka_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 19:07:42 +0200

Hello friends

You are not going to TENTACLES but really want to get "HeroQuest 2.0" and/or "Sartar Book"?

No Problem!

  1. Preorder any pay your books as described in the MoonDesign Studios blog, and name me, Andr� Jarosch, as pick up person for you.
  2. Send me an email that you have done so, and for which books, so that i can make a list for whom i have to pick up books. Don�t forget to give your full postal adress!
  3. Pay a default price of 10,00 EUR (for one or two books... please ask if you need more than that) to my PayPal account (this email adress) for S&H.
  4. I will ship the books the week after TENTACLES. I can�t guarantee WHEN the books will arrive at your door... shipping times vary greatly. I am not only a default "normal" shipping, not priority mail, or anything like that.
  5. Smile when the postman brings your book(s) - which might take some weeks, a week or only days, depending on where you live, and how fast the post sevice company is.

This is a friendy offer by ME, not by The Chaos Society or Tradetalk!

Cheers

Andr� Jarosch

.