Re: HQ 2

From: L C <lightcastle_at_...>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 01:32:52 -0400

I'm very curious about advancement as well. I always found it to be a mess in HQ1 so I am curious what they will have done here. Even when not doing the D&D style stuff, advancing and changing is one of the fun aspects to a long campaign, so I hope there's been some clarity there.

LC

adammertes_at_... wrote:

I'm very interested in this game! I think the biggest thing I am anxious to learn about is advancement rules. My players really like to see their characters get better at things and become movers and shakers in the world (like the D&D model of low power to very high power). I hope HQ2 will support this!