Re: Sorting out the PDF vendor

From: Guy Hoyle <guy.hoyle_at_...>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 07:14:25 -0500

On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 6:38 AM, Viktor Haag<viktor.haag_at_...> wrote:

> Yes, I see that, and Jeff has apparently prodded Plimus on my behalf.
> However, I looked carefully and either Plimus never sent me an
> original download link, or I couldn't find it in the various email
> messages I got sent.

I never did, either, but I did get the "receipt" message. It didn't have a direct link to the PDF, but it did have a link to the invoice, which contained the "download reset" link. After that, I got the "downloads reste" message, which DID have the download links.

Glad you got your link at last!

Guy