Re: Sorting out the PDF vendor

From: James Holden <jaholden_at_...>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 09:06:18 -0700

On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 5:14 AM, Guy Hoyle <guy.hoyle_at_...> wrote:

> I never did, either, but I did get the "receipt" message. It didn't
> have a direct link to the PDF, but it did have a link to the invoice,
> which contained the "download reset" link. After that, I got the
> "downloads reste" message, which DID have the download links.

I am in the same situation as Viktor. So far, I haven't ever received any e-mail messages with download links for my Tuesday evening order.

One caution I'll mention to Guy's approach: I didn't pay for the download insurance with the original orders and instead of a "download reset" link, I have a "re-activate download" link in my receipt. To use that, it seems Plimus would like me to pay for the download insurance. I'd prefer to get the initial download links sent -- I ordered the Esrolia and HQ2 PDFs -- without having to buy "re-download" privileges. I didn't go through with that. I'll wait and see if Jeff can spur Plimus to send the links.

(For what it's worth, in my case, Plimus still has about eight or nine hours left in their "You'll get licensing information within 48 hours" time frame, so if by "licensing information" they mean download links, technically for me, they're not late yet, just slow.)

James