Re: Apple Lane, the Sun Dome Temple, and Yelmalio

From: Ian Young <ian.d.young_at_...>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 01:25:55 -0000

Donald Oddy wrote:

> That detour makes up about 10 miles of the 45.
>
> If Colin's map is showing 40-50 miles as a straight line then the
> scale on the map in Dragon Pass is 50% understated. Or has some major
> distortions.

If it's any consolation, I was originally referring to no fewer than three earlier maps of the region (four now -- thanks for reminding me of the map in the Dragon Pass boardgame), and none of them quite jibed with the others. Some changed the orientation of the locations significantly. Thus, I was wondering if the upcoming Sartar book firmed this up at all.

!i!