Re: Re: The Race

From: L C <lightcastle_at_...>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 14:46:20 -0500

Well, yes. Or rather, no. Complete loss is rocky outcropping in an enormous fireball. Other losses are not finishing for various reasons. (Unrelated actions could, of course, be used to mess with the opponent`s score by way of assist.)

That reminds me that it has struck me as weird that a 5-0 single roll complete victory in an extended contest only gives you a minor victory result. I mean, I get that max spread is 9 due to winning minor-minor-complete, but it still sems a bit weird to me.