Re: Re: Sartar Kingdom of Heroes vs the other published material

From: David Scott <sciencefish_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 10:53:41 +0000

On 21 Dec 2009, at 10:11, manuel M wrote:
> The fact is that I own 2 copies of each of ST and TR and all the SR books and so was planning to start introducing them to the players.

Personally I'd avoid using ST & TR if you're going to start using Sartar. They introduce a level of complexity into the cults that isn't there in Sartar. In the end Sartar will give you much more flexible and simple characters that the players can more easily understand. As the character generation rune system isn't in ST & TR, when converting it's easy to limit your character. It's much more fun from scratch with Sartar.

David

David Scott. Mac & PC Computer Support.
30 Alfred Road, Acton, W3 6LH.
020-8150-9716 / 07956-589433