Uploaded clan generator spreadsheet

From: Nicholas P <nick.the.nevermet_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 07:02:20 -0000

Seeing how I am a member of this list, that's what I just did.

I uploaded my first draft of an excel spreadsheet for Sartar clan generation. First page has all the questions in the book, which can be answered in pull-down menus. Second page is a Wyter worksheet, where you're presented all the things that can influence your Wyter's magic. Third page writes up the generated clan info. The output page is functional, but rather ugly (sorry).

I'm pretty sure I got the obvious bugs out. If I missed something, or if someone has a suggestion, let me know.

Nick