Re: "upload your clan sheets"

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 15:11:33 -0800

Hal

>Eventually I would like to upload a bunch of stuff, at least for
>comment. Is Facebook where this is supposed to happen? Anywhere else?

Why not to this Yahoo group?

>And what about examples for other genres? I'm going to assume there
>is actual interest in this. Maybe unrealistic, but I fell in love
>with the story of Crittenden from the HQ rule book.

Pleased to hear that, since some of the team thought they were too out there. (I liked them as an example of the breadth of the system.)

Yes, definitely post here or elsewhere about non-Gloranthan games using HeroQuest! (Our group has used it for Victorian era, and pre-contact "Seattle," but these were short sessions that didn't get written up.)

--

David Dunham