Re: Which Yahoo group is right one for discussion of HQ in Non-Gloranthan settin

From: ian_hammond_cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...>
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 16:26:14 -0000

> L C wrote:
> so I don't see why we can't have other genres/games discussed here.

The various mods did muse some time ago about trying to narrow down the purpose of the lists. Something like the following was mooted, but never enforced:

HeroQuest-RPG: Discussions about how to use HeroQuest to run games in a setting, including but not limited to Glorantha. With HeroQuest Core becoming a generic platform the idea was that this list should reflect using HeroQuest for any genre