Re: Dungeon Bashing with HQ2?

From: Manuel MOLINIER <manuel.molinier_at_...>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 10:28:23 +0100

I don't know if I would try but you can always run the "non combat" encounters with HQ2.0 without any adaptation. For combat you can either make an extended contest against all those oponents or run every "round" as a simple contest until an opponent is not able to stand. The miniatures or detailed maps being used as a reference for which contests are actives on any given "round". Personnally if I had to I would go for the extended contest.