Re: Re: Dungeon Bashing with HQ2?

From: Manuel MOLINIER <manuel.molinier_at_...>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 15:46:59 +0100

My first attempt at running HQ2 was a dungeon crawl. The concept was: you should never bother a lvl 50 archmage. And so they were all human like individual reincarnated into goblins body trapped in the Wizard dungeon.
At the start of the game they all hear the wizard voice in their head: "Find the entrance in time to see next sunset or you will remain my servants forever".
Then a dungeon crawl against time and against a group of adventurer. With
traps, skirmish, running, riddles and 1 extended contest in the end. If they
win against the party of adventurer they get outside in time, else ...

All characters had 2 keywords: Human Mind - Goblin body.

With use of the as you go method for everybody.

This made a very funny game.

Manuel