Re: Dungeon Bashing with HQ2?

From: Jeff <richaje_at_...>
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2010 17:06:14 -0000

> >What challenges should I expect to meet running a traditional
> >dungeon bash using HQ2? Is such a thing even possible? Should I
> >approach it with maps and keyed encounter locations or something
> >more abstract?
>
> Well, a dungeon bash isn't much of a story in my mind, so HQ might
> not be the optimum system to use.

Depends on what you mean with "dungeon bash". If it is a "kill the bad guys take their stuff", then HQ probably isn't the best. But if what you mean is an adventure into a ruin, cavern, or forgotten temple to steal a long-lost icon, kill Colonel Kurtz, or whatever - I think HQ is a splendid system to use.

Jeff