Re: Applying the Base Resistance to my Ongoing Campaign

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 10:53:05 -0800

Mike

>as I switch to HQ v2, looks like I need to set the base resistance
>to 14 + (360/2) = 194 which is 14W9.

>Now, at the first great climax of the campaign, where the Babeester
>Gori Berserk acting as the Axe of Pavis fought the manifest Temple
>HIll Zorak Zoran temple backed by the Champion and many of the
>Rubble's communities, her target number got up to about 12W7 if I
>recall.

While the numbers may not be quite right, I think they're actually better than HQ1, as you can simply stroll in your t-shirt to the top of Kero Fin with numbers like those...

Needless to say, I'm sure you'll be using the advice at the end of p. 73 to set base values (assuming you're using them -- I suspect we're commending you for using your instincts as per p. 71).

--

David Dunham