Re: Question about play

From: Stuart Laird <bugbear_at_...>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2010 08:40:47 +1000

In the game I run, Mostly #2, sometimes #1 if the player has a particularly inspired vision of what they want to happen. My players are experienced with the systems and have a good understanding of the levels of success so they are able to match those with the description. I also have a very mature group.

How does play vary in contrast to "traditional" RPG's. IMHO HQ is pretty much a Co-operative effort of narrative, where as "traditional" RPG's are often a bit more Adversarial between GM and Players, Players often trying the "beat" the GM.